twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Question of Health?

I have been extremely healthy for the past 7 years, exercising with weights and carious types of cardio. Recently in an attempt to dead lift a ridiculously stupid amount of weight, I hurt my back. That showed me that I am starting to age and that my priority is no longer to lift heavy (after hearing about dissection and a family full of aneurysms).





My question is, I work at a job that I'm always active (restaurant industry) but I want to be able to preserve myself. I have found that running for 20-30 minutes starts to kill my tendons, ligaments, muscles, etc. I followed a program where I would run approx 4 days a week.





Eventually after all the pain, countless types of shoes, styles of running, etc, I have given that up for hiking, walking, types of push ups, and stair climbing. I want to be able to be healthy for a prolonged length of time.





Any opinions of shifting the gear down from extremely strenuous to moderately? I follow a strict nutrition regimen as well.

Question of Health?
I have written a page on body weight exercises if you would like to check them out. I recommend them to my clients because they





1) don't require any equipment


2)can be done in your own home or while traveling


3)and you won't injure yourself doing them (which as you've mentioned is more and more a problem as you get older)





They also give you functional strength and build your core up.





www.diet-and-exercise-for-health.com/b...





Good luck!
Reply:bike riding works for me



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment