twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

What song is this?

I need the name and artist please!?? i can't find it in google please help meee





If staying made me stronger, I would pack up and leave.


I'd rather be weak than have the sun covered up by cheats and liars. I'd throw on my best shoes and my cutest outfit and just climb into bed, you never appreciated that much anyway. But please don't call me pretending you care, I'd prefer to be lonely and less disappointed. This is how it goes:





"And maybe I'll just move to California, Maybe I'll make something out there. And you can find yourself a girl, back there at home. And I promise, it won't be that hard to forget about me, you already have. So go get drunk, and embarrasses yourself and kiss a few brainless lips; as your best friend stays home cleaning up your mess. I hope you lonely after all of this, I hope your as lonely as you've made me."

What song is this?
i'm not sure who sings it but you can try typing in some of the words at findmeatune.com
Reply:I Don't Know But I'll Keep Checking And Let You Know.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment