twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

Has anyone tried on the FMtech climbing shoe "Lizard"?

It's the one that has a strip of rubber going from the toe to the heel. It's very downturned, and I'm fairly sure it's colored white.





What I would like to know, is how it fits, and where could i try it on (It's not at any of the gyms in my area, and its not at REI)

Has anyone tried on the FMtech climbing shoe "Lizard"?
my friend bought a pair and did not like them gave them to a neighbor kid
Reply:It looks like a cross between the Mad rock Super Loco and the Scarpa Booster. Haven't tried them on myself, but how would they do with resoling witht that rubber strip thing? Also it depends what you want them for. I've tried the Scarpa Booster, there's no way you'll get away with that down turned toe on a long climb with a good fit. Purely for bouldering and indoor use. And still I'd preffer a bit of comfort on single pitch stuff and indoor climbing. I love my Mad rock Mugens. Only broke them in a few weeks ago, my feet not the shoes. There was a fault in the heel and I've grown a nice calous to compensate. Ha ha.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment